Monday, June 29, 2015

6/28/15

“The LORD is my light and my salvation; 
Whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the strength of my life;
Of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me
To eat up my flesh,
My enemies and foes,
They stumbled and fell.

Though an army may encamp against me, 
My heart shall not fear;
Though war may rise against me, 
I this I will be confident.”
Psalm 27:1-3
 
 
Lord, today we face many hardships in a time when our faith is continually tested. But we know there is nothing to fear because you, Lord, are in control of all things. You are our strength and our defender; there is nothing too hard for you. Therefore, let us be confident in our faith and bold in telling others of your marvelous unconditional love. In the name of Jesus, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment